CONSIDERING BEE AUTOMOTIVE? stop and turn the other way!.
I have multiple experiences with this company and will NO LONGER do business with them.
1. When doing repairs they popped open my trunk and put their dirty car parts right on top of my personal items
2.You have to keep calling them, they don't call to tell you when your car is ready.
3. When my window broke and they replaced it, there was broken glass all over the area of the seat belts hook ins. They do NOT check their work carefully
4. When I came to pick up the car it was not particularly clean on the outside, they always have an excuse for why and they were still working on tightening things even though they said the car was finished
5. They overbill insurance companies which ultimately will reflect badly on you.
6. They added air freshers-- cheap, awful smelling junk to my luxury car and it took almost 20 days to get the stench out of the car.
7. They are understaffed
8. They have young, immature boys doing the work
9. There is no sense of organization or professionalism
10. They are over extended-- doing too much with too little labor
Find a small shop committed to cleanliness, professionalism and good work. This is NOT IT!
p.s. ITS' my guess that the other reviews are friends of the family so be ware!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fabulous service, hassle-free and very accomodating.
I had an aftermarket replacement bumper painted and installed here for my BMW. Gary (Bolden) is a great guy and went to great lengths to make sure that everything was to my satisfaction. The price was right and the service couldn't be beat. I was informed from the start the entire process and felt like I was in very good hands. The bumper was painted and installed in less than two days. They also gave my car a good wash which was a nice touch. If you need any body work done to your vehicle, don't hesitate to consider Bee Automotive. In this town of multiple body shops, it's hard to know where to go for good workmanship at a fair price but Bee Automotive hits the spot!
Unique is great!.
I've been using Unique for auto repair and bodywork for years now and feel welcomed by the entire team. I highly recommend using them if you ever get into an accident or need anything fixed!