Love it~. Best instructors in the city. Love a good, tough workout here.
I cannot recommend Mighty Pilates enough!
Why I love this place:
- The machines are top of the line, and with great instructors, easy to get the hang of! I have to admit that I was nervous coming in, but felt right at home within a matter of minutes.
- Twenty-four hours later, I'm always sore as all get out, but in a good way. Fantastic workout from head to toe!
- Great space. Bright, fresh and beautiful and in such a pretty part of town.
- Amazing classed. 55 minutes fly by every time!
- Great music and overall vibe. Very comfortable and welcoming.
Go! Get Mighty! Now!
great new pilates studio!. I participated in a class last night and I was blown away. The instructor, Victoria, was full of energy and did a great job keeping everyone engaged. The studio itself is better then any other pilates studio I've seen, with eight reformers and eight towers. The classes at Mighty Pilates are a little different in that they are high energy, music fueled pilates workouts designed to make you sweat. I couldn't have been more pleased with my experience at Mighty Pilates.
Go Mighty Pilates!. New studio in my 'hood so I decided to check it out. I'd never tried pilates before so I took the beginner class. The instructor (Victoria) was extremely knowledgeable, friendly and patient. It was a great workout...I felt ready to take on the world and will definitely be back!
Sign in with Facebook Sign in with Facebook to see what your friends are up to!