3654 Sacramento St, San Francisco, CA | Directions 9411837.787439 -122.452889
Neighborhoods: Presidio Heights, North
Love it~ – Best instructors in the city. Love a good, tough workout here.
I cannot recommend Mighty Pilates enough!
Why I love this place:
- The machines are top of the line, and with great instructors, easy to get the hang of! I have to admit that I was nervous coming in, but felt right at home within a matter of minutes.
- Twenty-four hours later, I'm always sore as all get out, but in a good way. Fantastic workout from head to toe!
- Great space. Bright, fresh and beautiful and in such a pretty part of town.
- Amazing classed. 55 minutes fly by every time!
- Great music and overall vibe. Very comfortable and welcoming.
Go! Get Mighty! Now!
great new pilates studio! – I participated in a class last night and I was blown away. The instructor, Victoria, was full of energy and did a great job keeping everyone engaged. The studio itself is better then any other pilates studio I've seen, with eight reformers and eight towers. The classes at Mighty Pilates are a little different in that they are high energy, music fueled pilates workouts designed to make you sweat. I couldn't have been more pleased with my experience at Mighty Pilates.
Go Mighty Pilates! – New studio in my 'hood so I decided to check it out. I'd never tried pilates before so I took the beginner class. The instructor (Victoria) was extremely knowledgeable, friendly and patient. It was a great workout...I felt ready to take on the world and will definitely be back!
Sign in with Facebook Sign in with Facebook to see what your friends are up to!
Do you have a review of MIghty Pilates on your blog? If you include the Citysearch image link (shown below) in your post, we'll automatically link to your review from the business profile page. Here's how our Linkback system works:
The Linkback system is free and automatic. It's really that easy.
To link to our business profile page, copy the html below to your web page.