I would go again.
We were invited to a celebration there at Beijing Buffet. After reading the reviews I was not sure I wanted to go. First any time you have a buffet you are going to get families and children, and yes there were a lot of them. The staff was very pleasant and attentive, picking up dirty dishes all the time. The place is very large and the food placement is in sections. You defiantly had a large selection of items especially fish of all kind. Price is $14.99, l0% discount for seniors and kids are priced by age and size. Lots of fresh fruit, salad fixing along with a large selection of Chinese food. I was selective in my choices and found the food to be very good. There was a large dessert area with many items to choose from, not in the same area as the chocolate fountain and ice cream area.
Go there if you're blind and don't care about your health!!!!.
Worst buffet place you can go. I go to a lot of different place and this has to be the worst. If you are blind it is a place for you. Let me point out the reason. I'm Asian myself and I usually don't talk bad about my own people, but these people are crazy. Let me point out some of the problem I see.
1. Very bad service from the point you enter. This is a buffet, you should not expect it. OK
2. Look at the workers behind the counters, scratching their head and putting food out. Yummy!
3. Restroom is like WORLD WAR III!!!!
4. Patrons are like refugees, eating for hours and kids playing around like an indoor playground with no sand.
5. For $18 per person is OK if you are blind and can't see anything. What you can't see won't hurt.
Please people!!! go there and write more reviews for this place.