A very UNSANITARY place; I would NOT eat there again!. The 1st time I found a long blond hair, and I have short black hair, in my hot soup and did not create a scene nor did I bring it to the mgr's attention and figured a hair was not that bad to warrant a complaint. The 2nd time, as if I was out of my rockers to go there again, I found a fried r*ach in my chicken padthai noodles. I brought it to the mgr's attention and he was very apologetic. Let me tell you that they were not surprised by the vermin in my food. The service is somewhat slow. And no way in hell I'm going to this place a 3rd time, lest I'll choke on ratp*is*n! In this case 3rd time is not a charm and I'm not taking a risk with my life. However, in all fairness, even the best 5 star restaurants have accidents, debris, or crrrap in their food. I have pity and will not call the Health Dept on these guys and I hope no one experiences what I experienced. Bon Apetit! :)
Poor Service (my worst experience ever).
The decor is descent, but the service is one of a kind if you want poor service. Our experience:
1. Still looking at the menu, they ask if we are ready to order.
2. Rude tone and attitude from staff when ordering.
3. Lunch speical states it will come with soup.
4. Plates arrive no soup.
5. Request soup 2 times. Told it is coming.
6. 3rd request for soup, told they are out of soup. Why didn't they tell us that the first time? Requested alternative. Told in a very rude manner, no substitution for soup. No apology of any kind.
7. As we are eating, they ask if we are done.
8. When we are done, no one came by to give the bill. We had to get up to pay.
9. Decided not to leave a tip.
10. Staff member had the audacity to chase us outside and confronted us for not leaving a tip.
11. We explained our experience, and another staff member came out.
12. They still tried to ask for a tip. And stated we don't know who promised you soup. There are only 5 people there!
13. We felt they were holding us there.
14. I indicated that you cannot hold us here. They agreed. And they tried one more time asking for a tip since they felt there was service, after we explained our experience.
This is my worst experience in a restaurant of any kind and my only time writting a poor reveiw. It was actually kind of scary. If you can avoid this place, I strong recommend you do! There are many other options in the plaza they are located in.
Sign in with Facebook Sign in with Facebook to see what your friends are up to!