350 11th St, San Francisco, CA | Directions 9410337.771077 -122.413417
Daily: 8 a.m.-2 a.m.
Neighborhoods: SoMa, SoMa (South of Market), Central East
Dangerously Delicious Late Night Bites – My judgment was compromised, not by intoxication from a glass of R&C, but by the warmth of that enchanting crêpe. I had never felt so fuzzy under the piercing spring rain.
It was a house special - a generous crêpe with ham, eggs and turkey carefully folded in melted cheddar cheese.
I could find a million flaws in this creation if I want to. The batter could have been lighter and fluffier. The saltiness of the ham and the tartness of the cheese could have been more balanced. None of these really mattered. I relish this crêpe just as much knowing perfectly well it wasn't the most exquisite.
Crepes Are Delightful – I can't count the times I have been to Crepes A Go Go, but I love a place where I can indulge in Nutella and Banana crepes any time day or night. I love you guys!
Party-hardy drunkards line up around the block for the sweet and savory crepes at this kitchen on wheels. – Perfectly positioned in the heart of SoMa's nightlife district, this truck (one of seven locations for the Bay Area creperie empire) is typically open through the wee hours to handle a loyal legion of bargoers with the munchies. Crepes are made fresh to order and range from sweet selections, like the crafty Nutella-banana-and-coconut or the simple sugar-and-butter combinations, to the savory with fillings like feta cheese, sauteed mushrooms and sundried tomatoes. Those who don't take their pastries to go can grab a seat under the makeshift "dining tent" to the right of the trailer and make friends with fellow fans on one of the mismatched, dusty sofas.
* "I've been to Paris and even the crepes there don't compare!" (ukgrad04 on the Union Street location)
* "There's not much in the way of ambiance, but the food is cheap, filling and good." (MicheleMoss_Citysearch on the University Ave., Berkeley location)
* "It's not fancy but wow is it yummy and real!" (cei63 on the Walnut Creek location)
* "The crepes I ordered at Crepes A Go Go were like a stale burrito tortilla." (creativemindnyc7 on the Walnut Creek location)
* "Sweet crepes were salty!" (superbird on the Union Street location)
* "Good crepes, mediocre service" (zuckers on the Union Street location)
Sign in with Facebook Sign in with Facebook to see what your friends are up to!
Do you have a review of Crepes A Go Go on your blog? If you include the Citysearch image link (shown below) in your post, we'll automatically link to your review from the business profile page. Here's how our Linkback system works:
The Linkback system is free and automatic. It's really that easy.
To link to our business profile page, copy the html below to your web page.