I have been parking at ParkSFO for over
five years and over fifteen times a year though after my last parking experience on February 16, 2013, I will no longer use this parking and I will stop recommending it to my friends and business colleagues for the following reasons:
- We parked the car on the 5th floor of the covered area though returning two days later I found that an endless number of car had been parked behind my car, forcing me to go to the downstairs office to request assistance.
- I showed my discontent with the parking practice and inconvenience though promptly told by the attendant "We have enough customers, if you are not happy look for another parking company".
- I requested his name that he very promptly declined.
- We waited for about five minutes and the attendant showed up with the wrong keys for the car behind ours. Again we had to wait.
- Finally able to leave after waiting over 10 minutes to have the space behind our car was cleared by the ParkSFO attendant, we asked for a discount while paying, explaining the reason for our discontent. Promptly we were told that discounts are given when you have a discount coupon and park for three or more days.
- We paid a total of USD 32.29 for two days parking and will not ever again use this parking company.
Please record your mileage number before parking over there.
Park SFO owners or employees will use your car for their own purpose while you park over there. Here is my bad experience.
I parked my BMW 535i from Oct 1st morning (Sat) and got it back on Tue morning (Oct 4th). Before I gave my car to a parking lot employee, I wrote down my mileage number. I found out there were about 50 extra miles on the meter. Obviously somebody there drove the car during the parking period. I contacted the parking lot management. The reply was they did not do it. I laugh at my naive. How could they possibly admit it if they knew or found out some of their people used a customer's car.
Anyway, that was the first time I used the parking space with really bad experience.
So be careful with this parking lot when you consider to park over there. There are plenty of premium parking spaces around SFO airport.
I used to love these guys but must now find another place. I used to be a huge fan. Now they take in what seems to be unlimited cars. If you are lucky enough to find a spot, you will return from your trip to find your car blocked in by MANY cars. So you go downstairs to the office to find someone to unblock you. This can take a LONG time. First you need to find someone in the office. Next they have to figure out which car(s) are parked behind yours, then find the keys for each one. Now they have to unparallel park these and let you out. This can take up to 45 minutes from the time you arrive. If you have one of the Valet parked cars, you do the same thing, but at least you know your own license plate number. They say you can call from the airport, but that hasn't worked for the last two times. So far it has happened to me 3 out of the last 4 weeks (I fly every week) and my husband is 2 for 2 in being stuck for up to 45 minutes. What makes it worse is that there are not enough guys running for the cars and a new shuttle full arrives with more angry customers...it is so sad, I used to love this place.
The only reason I gave a 4* is because of their price, other.
The only reason I gave a 4* is because of their price, otherwise, it would have been a 5*.
The coupons they send previous patrons do help, and I like the fact that they have nice, new, clean vans.
Nice, clean looking vans..
I was thinking of giving them 3*, but I always tend to use them, so I think 4* is more appropriate.
I always receive coupons from this place. I use the coupons, then the price is usually still expensive too. I think what I like about Park SFO is their cool vans. Nice, clean looking.
more expensive than the official SFO lot ($13.95/day + TAX v. $12/day, NO TAX)
and they charge indoor prices to park ON THE ROOF (not so indoors really)
oh, and you WILL pay tax on that "free day" you get with your coupon
Now $13.95/day. It's now $13.95/day covered. (Can still get a free day) .
The Best Parking!. Convenient, easy to use and affordable! You can't beat $10/day COVERED (you are practically as close as long term airport parking!), plus a FREE day! You can also get miles for parking there. And, the bus drivers are very friendly. Much better than any parking service I have used.
So easy!. This garage is very convenient. No hassle at all. I prefer over other garages, and shuttles. Plus, there's a coupon for 1 day free!
Got Parking. Very convenient, and easy when you're in a hurry. Secured parking, compared to long term.