I LOVE Emmy's!! Great food and service. Well worth the wait, as it's usually busy. :)
I love Emmy's!.
Any place with laundry hanging from a clothesline, a dj and raisin bread blue cheese warm pear brushcetta deseves 5 stars!
And, of course, this little pasta shack has f**ing fabulous spagetti.
Great place to have a casual delicious dinner. I frequent this restaurant when I am feeling taken advantage of by other restaurants. At Emmy's you are guaranteed a decent if not fantastic meal. I find comfort in the daily specials, 80 percent of the time the chef hits the mark and produces an entree that would be found at one of SF finest restaurants (at less than half the price). The remaining 20 percent of meals I've had there are better than average. Service is casual and fun.
Hip & Cool / Always a good choice.. I always take someone to try out this little place. Stumbled on it by chance and have always loved it since. Keep on doing what you do best...cooking great food and serving up good drinks. No reservations so be prepared to chill for a while if it's packed.
Awesome!. I pride myself on making spaghetti and meatballs but I gotta give it up to Emma's recipe! I've been there a dozen times and I've never been disappointed nor have I tried anything else on the menu! And the portion are big enough to last for a few work lunches. It's small and you may have to wait, I would make it a habit to go before 7pm, the wait can be long on any given day. The service is nice and engaging too!
Just what you and your friends need!. So a buddy took me there a few days ago. It was the perfect spot to go with some friends, enjoy a meal together, and chat it up while enjoying some amazingly delicious food and getting a tad of a buzz. The atmsphere is fun and chill, and different. Not that fake, trendy, hospitality major type of different... but totally original, cool, and interesting different. It's the kind of place that you find and treasure, cause it's sort of a hidden treat like treasure. But yah, the food was so good...we're already planning to swing by Emmy's again this week and the next. The service is awesome, super friendly and funny staff. And not to be crude, but a very hot staff if I may add. So yah, rally the troops and get on.
Funky Italian joint. Great place on Friday night. A little loud with the DJ but makes for a fun atmosphere. Menu doesn't have a lot of options but you don't need it b/c the spaghetti and meatballs are amazing.
NOT Four Seasons. Good food - - nice waitresses (pardon my chauvinism) - - too loud ambience, (because of the "hot" people) - - - this is San Francisco.
Delicious but achingly loud. I liked the food at Emmy's, but I don't recommend going there with anyone you want to have a conversation with. The drinks were good, and the food was reasonably priced and innovative, but the volume of the music and other diners was quite uncomfortable.
A San Francisco Native's Favorite. Go to Emmy's NOW! Eaten there dozen's of times. Pefrect for mid 20's to early 40's people who want a truly honest and special restaurant. Kids from The Mission, The Haight, Hayes and Cole Valley flourish here for great californian/mediterrean eats. First dates turn into engagement dinners. Employees are always smiling, if not dancing, while they serve you. Menu changes regularly while staples remain. I cannot say enough...
Sign in with Facebook Sign in with Facebook to see what your friends are up to!